Thursday 26 January 2012

Ch131 Alternative 2 - Alluc Dot Org

Continuing on with my sites like ch131 list we have alluc.org. This site has been around for ages...and is apparently immune to the fate that has struck many a free tv show site.

Alluc is a bit of a cluster...no where near as bad as movie2k however--but not as good as channel 131 either.

Also...Alluc dot org is a complete fail to watch TV shows online. I did my trust search for breaking bad and it turned up nothing..nudda..zilch..not a thing.

Except a "sponsered link".

More over, when this site does come up with some links for a show they are all over the place and really weird. For example, when looking for Dexter it turns up this:

I don't why it is so hard for them to just categorize things simply like ch131..the site might not look great but at least it is functional.

Needless to say. I am scraping this one from the list.

Next up...TVDuck




No comments:

Post a Comment